IOCL Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) invites applications for non-executive positions. Selected candidates will work as an engineering assistant and technical assistant position in various locations within the Pipeline Division. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 137 positions will be filled. Interested candidates can apply online through the IOCL website – iocl.com. Here is the direct link to see the official notification.
Check important dates here
- Online application starts in January 2022
- The deadline to submit an online application is February 18, 2022
- The IOCL non-executive admission card will be available by March 27, 2022
- The IOCL Non Executive exam will take place on March 27, 2022
- IOCL Non Executive SPPT will be released on April 1, 2022
How to Apply for IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should visit the official website of the IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment Website – plapps.indianoil.in
- On the home page, click on the “Register Now” button and fill in the required information
- Applicants will need to create their own password and read the important instructions to complete the application
- Now Login with your Credentials and Complete the Part – II Application Submission Process
- Applicants must upload a photo and signature as per the specifications given
- Click on the Preview tab to preview and check the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Edit the details, if necessary, and click “FINAL SUBMISSION” ONLY after you have checked and ensured that the photograph, uploaded signature and other details you have filled in are correct.
Educational qualification details here
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Grade-IV – Three-year full-time degree (or two years by side entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in mechanical/automotive engineering from a government. Recognized institute
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV – Three-year full-time degree (or two years by side entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in Government Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Recognized institute
- Assistant Engineer (T&I) Grade-IV – Three-year full-time (or two-year side-entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering/ electronics and radiocommunications engineering / instrumentation and control engineering / process instrumentation and control engineering / government electronics engineering. Recognized institute.
- Passed Technical Assistant-1 Grade-I -10th and ITI pass from a government. Recognized institute in the specified ITI professions of a government. Recognized Institute/Council. Applicants must possess a Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC)