The courses offered will include:
- Business intelligence
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
Additionally, information sessions because the lessons will start Friday, July 16, 2021. These sessions will be an opportunity to know the details of the courses and to ask questions.
“We are proud to partner with the Consort Institute to offer job seekers and working professionals cutting-edge technology courses that fit into their busy schedules,” said the President George T. French, Jr., Ph.D. “These hands-on courses will connect students with experts in the technological fields that are shaping our future.”
The Consort Institute partners with top universities to offer programs for learners interested in building their skills through hands-on learning of emerging technologies.
“The rapid advancements in digitization technologies have created many well-paying career opportunities. The collaboration between Clark University of Atlanta and Consort Institute establishes a platform to deliver highly effective and rapid skills development and agile development programs to meet the workforce needs of emerging technologies, ”said Consort Institute President Dr. Mahmoud Ghavi, Ph.D.
Some of the unique features of the Consort Institute’s “Rapid Specialization” program in emerging technologies include:
- Segmentation and delivery of comprehensive and in-demand technical programs into small, stackable modules that provide sufficient skills and training for a specific career path
- Pre-program support with equalization of skills and job search training
- Flexibility to enroll in one or more modules that relate directly to the student’s area of interest
- Stackable modules to support student mobility should they decide to expand or upgrade their skills at any time.
- Hands-on, project-based training to help impart technical knowledge in an application-oriented format that emphasizes problem-solving skills
- Using multiple instructors with in-depth academic and business expertise to teach different modules of a course based on their respective experience
- Convenient working hours on Saturdays and evenings
- Focus on developing ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills, supplemented by ongoing support at the end of the course
To register and learn more about the Consort Institute at Clark University of Atlanta visit www.cau.edu
About the Consort Institute
The Consort Institute offers a series of accelerated modular programs for the rapid development of professional skills in data science and machine learning. The programs are offered with a convenient schedule for working students and are designed to allow participants to complete a program in an accelerated time frame of just a few weeks. Rapid refresher and refresher courses are offered in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering. The Consort Institute’s highly successful programs are based on a holistic, immersive, and applied approach to career development training.
About Clark University of Atlanta
Created in 1988 by the historic consolidation of Atlanta University (1865) and Clark College (1869). Clark Atlanta University continues a 150-year heritage rooted in African American tradition and focused on the future. Through global innovation, transformative educational experiences and high-value engagement. CAU cultivates high lives that transform the world.
Notable alumni include: James weldon johnson; American civil rights activist, poet and songwriter (Lift Every Voice and Sing “The Black National Anthem”; Ralph David Abernathy Sr., American civil rights activist; Congressman Hank johnson, Georgia District 4; Kenya Barris, award-winning American television and film producer; Kenny Leon, Broadway director, Tony Award winner; Jacques reid, Emmy-winning television personality and journalist; Brandon thompson, vice president of diversity and inclusion for NASCAR; Valeisha Butterfield Jones, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at the Recording Academy. To learn more about Clark University of Atlanta, visit www.cau.edu.
SOURCE Clark University of Atlanta