Highlights from 2021 to date:
– Acquisition of Limitless Network (VPN, Microminer, Digital Wallet)
– Important additions to the advisory board: Dan Reitzik (former CEO and founder of DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSXV: DMGI), Richard Oh (former PayPal Asia executive), Shin-Young Park (CEO of WePay Korea), Eric Sim (CEO of Glocontech), Pavel Bains (CEO of Bluzelle)
– Launch of the “Quick & Dirty Guide to Blockchain” and “The Quick & Dirty Guide to NFTs”
– Strategic partnership for the launch of the NFT managed products and services platform
– Strong cash position: more than $ 5.5 million raised since January 2021
Vancestor, British Columbia – The press wire – June 23, 2021 – Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies Inc. (“Cloud Nine” or the “Company”) (CNSX: CNI.CN) (OTC: CLGUF) (FSE: 1JI0) is pleased to provide a company update on a record year to date.
Cloud Nine is a technology company focused on harnessing Web 3.0 to fuel a future where decentralized users and machines can interact with data, value, and other counterparts through a substrate of peer-to-peer networks without need third parties.
“The last quarter has seen tremendous growth for our business. We signed key partnerships, made some strategic acquisitions, and added key executives and executives to the Cloud Nine team. The strong cash position of our company has given us a solid basis to seek new accretive growth opportunities. Our impressive new advisory board has already opened doors and provided the management team with unprecedented guidance, vision and leadership in a very short period of time, ”said Sefton Fincham, President of Cloud Nine.
The Company’s proprietary ecosystem includes:
– Next decentrum – EdTech Platform is designed to provide users with easy and straightforward guides on: Cyber Security, Wearable Technologies, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
– Unlimited network (VPN Miner) – The Limitless platform offers the consumer plug & play opportunities to mine their favorite cryptocurrencies which are then immediately stored in the digital wallet integrated into the consumer’s app.
– Digital wallet for desktop and mobile – Crypto credit card combined with user-friendly cryptocurrency banking services on desktop, mobile and hardware wallets.
– Decentralized storage application (“Storage AirBnB”) – takes the most underutilized computing resources on the planet and provides the most secure and affordable database in the world.
The Company is pleased to provide the following updates from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021:
January – February 2021
February 9 – Cloud Nine Announces New CFO, Adds New Board Member
February 16 – Cloud Nine signs letter of intent to acquire cryptocurrency and blockchain assets
March 5 – Cloud Nine announces the unveiling of an exclusive technology platform for education
First of April – Cloud Nine started trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
May 18 – Cloud Nine Strengthens Advisory Board With Addition Of Former PayPal Asia Executive And CEO Of GLOCONTECH
Strategic additions to the team
During the last quarter, the company launched a strategic initiative to recruit the best leaders to its board of directors, strategic advisory board and management team. The main additions include:
– Sefton Fincham, Founder of Look To The Sky Films and Thirty Six Financial Group and has raised over $ 100 million for numerous small cap companies, as chairman of the company
-Nilda Rivera, formerly Aurora Cannabis VP & Corporate Secretary, as Cloud Nine CFO & Corporate Secretary
– Kant Trivédi, co-founder and director of Blockfusion Technologies Inc., formerly COO and Managing Partner at Greenwich Associates and formerly Senior Director at Rogers Communications, as Director
– Dan Reitzik, former CEO and founder of DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSXV: DMGI), as strategic advisor
-Richard Oh, former executive at PayPal Asia, as strategic advisor
– Eric Sim, CEO of Glocontech, as strategic advisor
– Shin-Young Park, CEO of WePay Korea and Payments Development Specialist, as Strategic Advisor
– Pavel Bains, CEO and co-founder of Bluzelle Networks, writer and contributor to Forbes, Venture Beat and Fast Company, as strategic advisor
– Hussein Hallak, developer of more than 20 startups and launched the first and largest market for art in the Middle East, as a strategic advisor
“Cloud Nine is ready for growth, future strategic initiatives and partnerships as we head into the third quarter and the remainder of 2021,” said Sefton Fincham. “The exceptional acquisitions and additions to our team, board and advisory board, as well as raising over $ 5.5 million, position our company for increased market share and increased market share. sales growth in the future. “
As part of the Company’s continued efforts to identify additional product areas with high growth potential and to open up new lines of business, senior management at Cloud Nine is in advanced talks with its strategic advisors assessing the opportunity to join the world’s leading Bitcoin mining associations, including but not limited to the Bitcoin Mining Council (www.bitcoinminingcouncil.com), the Crypto Climate Agreement (www.cryptoclimate.org) and the sustainable Bitcoin standard (www.sustainablebitcoinstandard.org).
On behalf of the Council,
CLOUD NINE WEB3 TECHNOLOGIES INC.
About Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies Inc.
Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies is a technology company focused on integrating emerging technologies into its current platforms leveraging Web 3.0. Cloud Nine’s mission is to drive innovation and make the future more accessible by fueling the launch and growth of future technology companies. Web 3.0 enables a future where decentralized users and machines can interact with data, value, and other counterparts through a substrate of peer-to-peer networks without the need for third parties.
For more information, please contact:
Citygate Capital Corp
Telephone: (778) 240-7724
Neither the Bourse nor its regulatory services provider accepts responsibility for the accuracy of this release. No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the information contained in this document.
Forward-looking information disclaimer
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements and are forward-looking in nature. Forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather on current expectations and projections regarding future events, and are therefore subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from results. futures expressed or implied by forward-looking statements. statements. These statements can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as “may”, “should”, “will”, “could”, “intend”, “estimate”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “Expect”, “believe” or “continue”, or the negative of these or similar variations. Forward-looking statements contained in this press release include statements regarding: the ability of the Company to successfully launch products and expand partnerships; its pursuit of emerging technology products; support its pursuit of Web3 opportunities globally; and the ability of strategic advisors to use their experience to positively impact Cloud Nine’s business; the Company’s ability to identify additional product areas, open new lines of business, commercialize the Company’s latest technology products, establish important strategic distribution relationships and establish the Company as the leader in blockchain technology and decentralized finance; the potential of the Company’s technology and operations; growth of the global digital payment market; the Company’s ability to take advantage of any growing demand for payment solutions; the Company’s ability to develop partnerships; the company’s pursuit of emerging technology products and Web3 opportunities globally; and the advisor’s ability to use their experience to positively impact the business of the Company, including the development of Cloud Nine’s Limitless assets. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those of forward-looking statements include failure to obtain regulatory approval, continued availability of capital and financing, failure to obtain the necessary permits and licenses to operate business, the impact of technological changes on the industry, the impact of Covid-19 or other viruses and diseases on the Company’s ability to operate and hire staff, competition, threats to the security, consumer sentiment towards the Company’s products and services, and blockchain and DeFi technology in general, inability to develop new and innovative products, litigation, increased operating costs, increased labor costs work, failure of counterparties to meet their contractual obligations, government regulations, loss of key employees and consultants, and economic conditions, general market or commercial. Such forward-looking statements should therefore be interpreted in light of these factors, and, except as required by applicable law, the Company has no obligation, and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation, to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise