Indian Oil Apprenticeship: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, also known as IOCL, invited applications for Apprenticeship Hiring. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 469 Apprentices will be hired. They will then be displayed in technical and non-technical professions under its 5 regions. The list of regions is mentioned here.
- Western Region Pipelines (WRPL)
- Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL)
- Eastern region pipelines (ERPL)
- Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL)
- Southeast Region Pipelines (SERPL)
Interested candidates are informed that the application window will open on October 5, 2021. The deadline to apply for the above mentioned position is October 25, 2021. The steps to apply for this position have been mentioned here.
Eligibility for Indian Oil Pipelines Division
- Mechanical Technician Apprentice -Three years (or two years per side entry after ITI of a minimum duration of one year / 10 + 2) Full-time degree in one of the following engineering disciplines: i) Mechanical engineering ii) Engineering automobile
- Electrical Technician Apprentice Three years (or two years per side entry after ITI of a minimum duration of one year / 10 + 2) Full-time degree in one of the following engineering disciplines: i) Electrical engineering ii) Electrical engineering and electronics
- Apprentice TechnicianTelecommunications & Instrumentation- Three years (or two years per side entry after ITI with a minimum duration of one year / 10 + 2) Full-time degree in one of the following engineering disciplines from a government. Recognized Institute: i) Electronic and Communications Engineering ii) Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering iii) Electronic and Radiocommunication Engineering iv) Instrumentation and Control Engineering v) Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering vi) Electronic Engineering
- Commercial Apprentice (Human Resources Assistant)– Full-time baccalaureate (diploma) from a government. recognized institute / university.
- Commercial apprentice (accountant) – Full-time bachelor’s degree (diploma) in commerce from a government. recognized institute / university
- Data entry operator (more recent apprentices) – Minimum 12th pass (but below the diploma)
- Domestic data entry operator (holders of a certificate of competence) – Minimum 12th pass (but below the Diploma). In addition, applicants must have a “domestic data entry operator” competency certificate for training of less than one year issued by a recognized certification body under the national skills qualifications framework or by any other authority recognized by the central government.
The official notification reads: “Applicants with a professional / higher qualification such as an engineering degree / MBA and its equivalent / PGDM / MCA / LLB / CA / ICWA / a master’s degree in social work / a degree in journalism , etc. and any other professional graduate and higher qualification, is not eligible to apply for the above apprenticeship places ”.
Steps to Apply
- Applicants meeting the above eligibility criteria should visit the IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and search for the link
- In the Part-I registration, the candidate must fill in their basic information like name, category, etc., and must create their own password.
- After the successful registration of Part I, the registration number generated by the system is sent in their registered messaging / SMS ID. With this registration number, a candidate must log in to the system again with the generated password
- The official notification reads: “Applicants are advised to remember the registration number and password for future reference / use”.
- When registering for Part II, the candidate must upload their scanned photo and signature, provide their diploma, details of their experience, etc., and submit them.